Virtual Open House - July 2021
Join us on Friday, July 16 for NIU Open House. During this online event, you’ll attend presentations about admissions, financial aid and choosing your major. You can also pose questions to a panel of current NIU students and participate in live chats about student life, our cultural resource centers, our honors program, career services, our academic colleges and programs, and more.
Chat with members of our Huskie Pack, including faculty, staff and students from NIU student support services and academic colleges: Admissions, Financial Aid, Diversity and Cultural Centers, Student Life, Esports, Career Services, and more!
Join us for these live, 30-minute presentations.
- NIU Current Student Panel
- Hear from our current Huskies about what it means to be a student at NIU. You can ask them questions live!
- Choosing your Major at NIU
- Hear from our Academic Advising Center on how to choose your major at NIU.
- Managing College Costs
- Learn how to navigate the financial aid process including how to file the FAFSA, applying for scholarships and paying your college expenses.
Friday, July 16 at 10:00 AM to 12:30 PMVirtual Event