University Writing Center Undergrad Employment Open House
Do you like writing or talking about writing?
The Undergrad Employment Open House will allow undergraduate students to meet with University Writing Center staff to gain a better understanding about employment with the center. Participants will spend most of their time learning about the specifc aspects of working at the UWC by migrating between five breakout rooms in Blackboard Collaborate. Participants will also have a chance to win one of four $25.00 Amazon gift cards.
The five breakout rooms will focus on these particular aspects of work at the UWC:
- UWC Employment – a basic rundown of our policies and procedures
- Training Process – what happens before they can work with clients
- Technology Requirements
- What skills you need to know to work for the UWC
- What it’s like working in the UWC
Monday, November 23, 2020 at 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMVirtual Event
- Event Type
- Career Services
- Contact Name
- Contact Email or Phone
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook
No recent activity