Stroll to Enroll
Are you ready for summer and fall 2019 classes?
Join the Campus Activities Board and representatives from Academic Affairs for Stroll to Enroll--an opportunity to learn more about Summer and Fall 2019 class registration. There will be academic advisors and representatives from Records and Registration, Financial Aid and Scholarships and the Bursar's Office in attendance to answer your questions!
- Get information about class registration.
- Have your questions about financial aid, scholarships and bills answered.
- Be entertained by a DJ and student performances.
- Meet Victor E. Huskie and Mission.
- Enjoy light refreshments.
- Play games and win prizes.
Monday, April 29 at 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Holmes Student Center, Duke Ellington Ballroom
600 Lucinda Ave, DeKalb, IL 60115