Secretary of State Mobile Services
The Secretary of State Mobile Services will be on campus to provide faculty/staff and students with a convenient opportunity to update license and registration information.
- Driver’s License (renewal, replacement, corrections)
- State ID Card (renewal, replacement, corrections)
- Vehicle Sticker Sales
- Collegiate License Plates
- Passenger, B-Truck and Motorcycle License Plates
- Organ/Tissue Donor Registration
- Vehicle Title and Registration
- Parking Placards for Persons with Disabilities
State law allows driver’s license renewal up to one year in advance. Proper identification is required for new and duplicate driver’s licenses and state ID cards.
For a complete list of acceptable forms of identification, visit www.cyberdriveillinois.com.
Monday, April 15, 2019 at 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Holmes Student Center, First Floor
600 Lucinda Ave, DeKalb, IL 60115