Providence New grad RN virtual informational session
Learn about opportunities at Providence
Providence nursing leaders recognize that to deliver world-class care, we must provide new graduate nurses with a foundation for success. We empower nurses to become transformational leaders through an integrated, consistent structure for mentoring, nurse onboarding and
professional development. We’re offering opportunities to work in 7 states with over 50 hospitals and 22+ specialties to choose from. Join our upcoming info session and Q&A to learn more about roles available to new grad RNs, growth opportunities, what a day-in-the-life looks like and more!
Benefits & perks:
• Best-in-class health, dental & vision coverage from your first day
• Tuition reimbursement & participation in Federal Student Loan Forgiveness programs
• Dozens of career tracks and growth opportunities in nursing & leadership
• Wellness & mental health assistance programs
• Voluntary benefits, like pet insurance, and more!
• Syl Trepanier, SVP, Chief Nursing Officer
• Kellie Durgan, Chief Mission Integration Officer, Inland Northwest Washington
• Kevin McConic, Chief Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Officer, Central Division
• Michelle Scortzaru, Sr. Clinical Program Manager for the Nursing Institute
• And more!
Friday, May 5 at 11:00 AM to 12:30 PMVirtual Event