Orientation Leader Application Dates and Deadline
Are you looking for a way to get involved, develop your leadership skills and show off your Huskie Pride? Apply to be 2021 Orientation Leader!
As an orientation leader, you’ll:
- Help new students feel at home at NIU.
- Become a role model.
- Represent NIU by sharing your experiences.
Attend a Virtual Application Completion Workshop
- Tuesday, December 1, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Join the Application Completion Workshop on Microsoft Teams
- Complete the first part of your application on Huskies Get Hired.
- After submitting an application, you will be added to the Orientation Leader 101 module on Blackboard.
- Complete the Orientation Leader 101 module and submit final application material on Blackboard.
Applications for the Summer 2021 Orientation Leader position must be submitted by Friday, Dec. 11, 2020.
Visit the Orientation and First-Year Programs website to learn more.
If you would like more information about this opportunity or still have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, December 4, 2020Virtual Event