IT/STEM Virtual Fair via Huskies Get Hired
Specific to the IT, science, technology, engineering and math fields, the IT/STEM Fair provides an opportunity for students interested in these career paths to connect with employers from these fields. No fee to attend.
Candidate Instructions for Attending:
- Preferred Browsers are Chrome and Edge.
- Log in to your Huskies Get Hired (Symplicity) account and click on Student/Alumni.
- Trouble logging in? Click Forgot Password.
- Trouble connecting to Symplicity? Copy and paste the URL (https://niu-csm.symplicity.com) into your browser.
- Navigate to Events | Career Fairs | IT/STEM Virtual Fair via Huskies Get Hired | Attend
- Upload your résumé if you have not already done so. This is the only way to pass a résumé to an employer during the fair.
- Set your status to Online.
- Go to the Employer tab, and search and filter to find employers of interest.
- To join a one-on-one chat, click on Join Queue. The employer you are waiting for will show up under Upcoming Chats along with estimated wait times. When it is your turn to chat, you will receive a message from the employer with the chat link.
Employer Registration: The IT/STEM Fair is an invitation-only event for employers. The fair is designed to provide an opportunity for employers to engage with students interested in IT- and STEM-related career paths for potential internship and full-time hiring needs. For additional registration information and questions, please email Career Services or visit the Career Services website.
Access the fair via your Huskies Get Hired (Symplicity) account at: https://niu-csm.symplicity.comhttps://niu-csm.symplicity.com and click Student/Alumni.
Navigate to Events | Career Fairs | IT/STEM Virtual Fair via Huskies Get Hired | Attend
Tuesday, September 22 at 4:00 PM to 6:00 PMVirtual Event