Specific to the IT, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math fields, the IT/STEM Fair provides an opportunity for students interested in these career paths to connect with employers from these fields.
There is no fee for students to attend and pre-registration is not required.
Log into Huskies Get Hired to search for the list of employers attending.
How do you log in?
1. Go to https://niu-csm.symplicity.com
2. Click on Student/Alumni
3. Username: your zID
4. Password: your MYNIU password
Students: when you change your MYNIU password, your Huskies Get Hired password will also change.
Alumni: email firstname.lastname@example.org to reset your password as you can no longer use your MYNIU password.
How do you search employers registered for fairs?
1. On your home page in Huskies Get Hired, click on Events.
2. Click on Career Fairs
3. Select any event – this will generate fair details where you can select “See Who’s Coming.”
4. Click on Advanced Search to search by major.
5. Check back regularly as new employers are added regularly.
Employers: The NIU IT/STEM Career Fair is an invitation-only event for employers. The fair is designed to provide an opportunity for employers to engage with students interested in IT and STEM-related career paths for potential internship and full-time hiring needs. For additional registration information and questions, please contact Career Services: email@example.com, (815) 753-1641, or visit www.gethired.niu.edu.
Tuesday, September 17 at 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Holmes Student Center, Ballroom
600 Lucinda Ave, DeKalb, IL 60115
No recent activity