NIU Calendar of Events

Homecoming: Recyclable Boat Race

Tuesday, October 8, 2013 at 4:00pm to 7:00pm

East Lagoon

Homecoming:  Recyclable Boat Race

The objective of this race is to design and build a people-powered flotation device.  At least 70% of the materials used to build the watercraft must come from the waste stream (things that would normally be put in the recycling or trash).  The remaining 30% of the material can be new (tape, nails, etc).  Points and medals/trophies will be awarded to first, second, and third place finishers.

Share
Subscribe
Event Type

Homecoming

Department

Campus Activities Board

Website

http://www.niu.edu/studentinvolvement...

Recent Activity

People Going1

Paul Palian