End-of-Year Career Fair
Our NIU Career Services End-of-Year Career Fair provides an opportunity for current students, alumni and community members to connect with employers for internships and full-time,
part-time and student employment positions. Our fair is free for candidates to attend. Reservations are not required. Candidates from all colleges and majors are invited to attend.
Employer registration link: https://niu-csm.symplicity.com/events/upcoming. Employer registration deadline: April 27, 2023, or when event is at capacity. Employer registration includes: Two recruiters, one six-foot (uncovered) table, parking and Wi-Fi.
Employer Registration Rates: Standard: $250.00; nonprofit/government: $75.00; DCEDC and DCNP member: $25.00; NIU departments: No fee.
Candidates: Bring multiple copies of your résumé. Tips available for attending a career fair: Career and Internship Fairs | Career Services | Northern Illinois University (niu.edu).
How to research employers participating:
- Log in to your Huskies Get Hired (Symplicity) account.
- Click on Events in the top row.
- Click on the name of the event you're attending.
- Click on the Employer tab (below the name of the event) and search and filter to find employers of interest. To get the best results, select “More Filters” instead of “Keyword” to search by your major.
Wednesday, May 3 at 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Holmes Student Center, Duke Ellington Ballroom
600 Lucinda Ave, DeKalb, IL 60115
- Event Type
- Target Audience
Students, Faculty and Staff, Alumni, General Public, Prospective Students
- Career Services
- Contact Name
- Contact Email or Phone
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook
No recent activity