Ellington's: Spanish Meatballs, Gazpacho, Patatas Bravas, Vegan Paella, Flan and Queso de Cabra con Tomate
Today's menu has a Spanish/Tapas theme.
- Spanish meatballs.
- Patatas bravas (spicy potatoes).
- Manchego-stuffed mushrooms.
- Spanish vegan paella.
- Queso de cabra con tomate (goat cheese with tomato).
- Dátiles rellenos con salsa romesco (stuffed dates with romesco sauce).
Ellington's offers buffet service with a to-go option for $13.95 plus tax. Service will take place 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesdays. Ellington's Restaurant is located on the main floor of Holmes Student Center. No reservations required. Dining Dollars, Huskie Bucks and debit/credit accepted. We hope you will join us.
Tuesday, April 18 at 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Holmes Student Center, Ellington's Restaurant
600 Lucinda Ave, DeKalb, IL 60115
- Event Type
- Target Audience
- Campus Dining Services
- Contact Email or Phone
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook
No recent activity