Diverse Vendor Networking Fair
This FREE event is open to the public. All small business owners and those businesses owned and operated by minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to register and attend.
Benefits of the fair include:
- Networking opportunities with NIU departments and divisions, other Illinois public universities and community colleges and Prime Vendors.
- Vendor workshops.
- Informational sessions about the BEP certification process, Procurement Technical Assistance and the Illinois Public Education Cooperative
LIST OF SERVICES AND SUPPLIES PROCURED
- Air Charter services Alcohol for scientific use
- Charter Buses for Transportation Paper
- Shredding Rentals (facilities, classrooms, and non-facilities)
- Scientific equipment, supplies and services
- Speech & hearing equipment, commodities, services, hearing aids
- Motor Fuel
- Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications
- Bottled Gases and Cylinder Rental Audio Visual (equipment, supplies & maintenance agreements)
- Computers/Printers/Peripherals (hardware)
- Student Health Insurance/Secondary Insurance
- Software and Software Maintenance
- Construction / Architectural & Engineering Services
- Janitorial Services, equipment & supplies
- Pest Control services
- Salt De-icing & Water Conditioning
- Snow Plowing
- Waste Removal & Recycling
- Electronic Ticketing
- Food (Equipment, Commodities & Services)
- Consultants, legal Services, search firms
- External Staffing Services (catering, clerical, security, etc.)
- Fitness equipment & services
- Laundry services
- Office Furnishings (furniture, window treatments, carpet, etc.)
- Sign Language Interpretation
- Music Rentals /Musical Instruments
- Uniforms, Linens, Bedding, Towels, etc.
- Promotional Items, caps, gowns, diplomas, etc.
Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Holmes Student Center, Ballroom
600 Lucinda Ave, DeKalb, IL 60115