Class Registration for Summer and Fall 2023
Summer and Fall 2023 class registration begins April 3.
1. If you have not met with your advisor, do so. They are here to help you.
- It’s important to stay on track to graduation and your advisor is here to help ensure you are heading in the right direction.
- Remote advising is available. Options for remote advising could include virtual video conferences, phone calls, NIU emails or IM chats. Schedule an advising appointment through Navigate Student by clicking Appointments and selecting the "Advising" service, or contact your academic advising office to learn more about your options.
- Come prepared to your meeting with any concerns that you have. Your advisor can help answer your questions and point you to available resources.
2. Log in to MyNIU and Navigate Student.
- In MyNIU, you can check your enrollment date—the date and time you are able to register for classes.
- In Navigate Student, you can see a list of important, time-sensitive To-Do items related to class registration. You can also schedule an appointment with your academic advisor through Navigate Student by click on Appointments and selecting the "Advising" service.
- In both MyNIU and Navigate Student, you can see any holds on your account that may prevent you from registering for classes. Learn more about holds on student accounts.
Tuesday, June 20