Class registration begins for Spring 2020
Registering for classes early has many benefits including:
- Increased chance of getting into needed classes.
- Earlier access to financial aid and scholarships.
- Easier to stay on track to graduate.
As you get ready to register, take note of the following:
- You won’t be able to register if there are any registration holds on your account. Holds can be placed for several reasons. Learn more about holds on student accounts.
- Consider your finances and be aware of payment due dates. You may want to enroll in the Huskie Installment Plan to spread your payment over four months.
- It’s a good time to start thinking about course materials. You can buy or rent books and online materials from Huskie Books and Gear.
Learn more about class registration by visiting go.niu.edu/register
Monday, November 4, 2019