Career Connections Expo
The University of Illinois Springfield in collaboration with Lincoln Land Community College is having their annual Career Connection Expo. The event is free and open to the public
- VIRTUAL job fair – interact with employers from wherever you are comfortable
- Includes 60+ employers recruiting candidates that have (or are obtaining) college degrees
- Full time & internship openings throughout the USA, including virtual/remote opportunities, and one international opportunity
- Hosted by University of Illinois Springfield and Lincoln Land Community College
- Job and Internship seekers may register prior to or during the event. However, we encourage registering in advance to become familiar with the platform, the registered organizations, and the opportunities available.
Thursday, March 4 at 11:00 AM to 4:00 PMVirtual Event