Avoiding Procrastination - Write Now!
Do you have a writing project due at the end of the semester? Do you tend to procrastinate? Jump start your project before the Thanksgiving holiday and/or wrap it up after the holiday by joining our virtual study experience. There will be breakout spaces in Blackboard to connect with other students who are working on the same project or to meet with staff from the University Writing Center and/or Founders Memorial Library for live consultations. Pre-registration is required.
- Held in the UWC's Blackboard
- Pre-Registration required
- 9 p.m.: Check in and fill out project information
- Go to appropriate breakout room
- Meet with writing coach (multiple rooms – group sessions)
- Meet with library resource specialist to understand how to use library resources
- Meet with other people in same course
- General workspace
- Can switch from space to space
- Can access writing related resources (documentation guides, etc.)
- 11 p.m.: Wrap up
Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 9:00 PM to 11:00 PMVirtual Event